Cloud Software Engineer
Company: Earth Resources Technology, Inc.
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Will participate in the design, development, and delivery of
solutions on AWS technology stack in support of the MGSS AMMOS
suite of products. Will be responsible for developing efficient and
highly performant code, developing unit tests to support code
coverage requirements, and deliver into a continuous build,
integration, and deployment environment. Will support existing
application development, deployment, and automation requests for a
subset of products.
- Extensive experience in Application migrations to Cloud with
Cloud Native Patterns and provide support for Applications running
- Experience in troubleshooting IAM Policies, Resource
permissions issues during migrations of Applications
- Experience working with AWS Services Technologies EC2, ALB/ELB,
Elastic BeanStalk, ACM, RDS, S3, LAMBDA, API Gateway, CloudFront,
SNS, SQS, DynamoDB, Cloudwatch, ElastiCache, Docker and Application
- Experience in building with Automation tools such as (Jenkins,
Nexus, Maven and JUnit) as well as knowledge with CI/CD pipelines
-- GitHub, Maven, Jenkins
- Experience deploying and working with various relational or
- Knowledge & demonstrated experience in Agile methodologies and
- Knowledge of ETL process
- Full stack development knowledge utilizing frontend frameworks
such as Angular or React and web frameworks such as Django, Flask
or Express. Must be eligible to obtain any required Export
- 5+ years development experience in python or similar scripting
language for automation
- 5+ years of experience working with core AWS services.
- Experience with ETL, Data Modeling, and Data Architecture.
- Experience or familiarity with newer AWS data and analytics
tools such as AWS Lake Formation, Sagemaker
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Education
BS in Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science,
related discipline or equivalent.-- ERT is VEVRAA Federal
Contractor & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. In
accordance with Title VI & VII of the Civil Rights Act, all
qualified applicants will be considered for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability,
or protected Veteran status.
Keywords: Earth Resources Technology, Inc., Pasadena , Cloud Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!