Software System Integration Engineer
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job #: R-00060308
Location: Pasadena, CA
Category: Systems Integration
Schedule (FT/PT): Full Time
Travel Required: No
Potential for Telework: No
Referral Eligibility : Ineligible
Group: Civil Description Job Description:Leidos is seeking an
experienced, highly motivated Software System Integration Engineer
to join the Engineering, Implementation, Science, Operations, and
Communications (EISOC) program to support the NASA/Jet Propulsion
Laboratory team in Pasadena, CA on groundbreaking space missions.
Jet Propulsion Laboratory uses EISOC to develop new space systems
and flight software, and provide engineering, training, and
operations support.--The responsibilities for this position
include, but are not limited to:
- Working as an Integration and Test Engineer in a DevOps
- Document procedures for integration, installation and
- Perform deployment of software, smoke checks and document
issues on target.
- Capture daily logs of activities.
- Provide support to task leads and systems engineers and
developers planning and meeting milestones.
- Working shoulder to shoulder with team mates on integration and
test activities, using their proficiency in software development to
augment team's effectiveness.Education and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Information Systems,
Computer Science OR other related discipline will be
considered/accepted with a minimum of 10 years of experience
leading small teams to develop software solutions.--
- This position requires a U.S. Citizen individual upfront per
contract requirement, who is eligible to obtain any required Export
Authorization. Required Skills:
- 5-10 years of working in software development, user desktop
support, and front-line support on mid to large sized
- Strong experience with Linux, Windows, Networking and
- Knowledge and experience with software Verification &
- Experience with Containers and Cloud solutions. AWS and its
Application Programming Interfaces are preferred but other cloud
experience may also be considered.
- Well versed in source control apps and agile workflows such as
GITHUB and JIRA.
- Current DoD 8570 Tier II technical certifications.
- Experience with Virtual Machine, Linux OS, and interfacing with
databases such as MySQL, python and STOL, cloud computing (AWS),
- Knowledge and experience with DOORs.
- Proven ability to script to automate certain test and
integration using Linux platforms to dep.
- Must have Active TS/SCI security clearance upfront.Preferred
- Jenkins and/or Bamboo experience.
- Experience in DoD systems engineering lifecycles.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with evolving
- Ability to serve multiple customers both on site and
- Additional IT certifications desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with
co-workers and customers.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a larger team.
Leidos is growing! Connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook . We
value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with
competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training,
work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program , and
a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020,
Leidos was ranked as one of the " World's Most Ethical Companies "
by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:IneligibleExternal Referral Bonus
$:Potential for Telework:NoClearance Level
Required:NoneTravel:NoScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition
Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Systems IntegrationPay Range:COVID
ResponsePlease note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos
facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside
of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors
will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly
negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from
certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be
fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to
access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider
getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.--
--About LeidosLeidos is a Fortune 500-- information technology,
engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to
solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence,
civil, and health markets. The company's 43,000 employees support
vital missions for government and commercial customers.
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues
of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January
1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .Pay and
BenefitsPay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision.
That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the
importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits
include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs,
Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are
available here .Securing Your DataLeidos will never ask you to
provide payment-related information at any part of the employment
application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only
through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If
you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for
payment-related information or any other personal information,
please report the email to email@example.com .Commitment to
DiversityAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national
origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family
structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or
military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will
also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories consistent with relevant laws. Join our Talent Community
to create a profile, enabling a streamlined application process and
to help our recruiters better understand your areas of expertise
and interest. Contact us about product information and pricing,
customer feedback, stockholder services, or just to voice a
Keywords: Leidos, Pasadena , Software System Integration Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!