Technical Program Manager, Information Security
Posted on: October 6, 2018
Technical Program Manager, Information Security
Everbridge is looking for a highly technical program manager focused on programmatically managing risk within the company. You will be responsible for evolving and implementing policies and procedures in line with FISMA and FedRAMP requirements, assisting with internal security reviews, working with internal teams to address compliance and audit issues, and enhancing the organization's information security program.
About the Team:
- As a member of our SaaS Operations department, you will join a bright, fast-paced and well-rounded engineering team. You'll work in a cutting-edge cloud environment that powers our company's impressive growth. Last year our platform sent over 1 billion messages, helping customers navigate critical communications during significant man-made events and natural disasters. If you are looking to make a difference with your work, and help our customer prioritize safety, then we would love for you to join our team.
- Learn more about Everbridge and see photos of our office here .
- Meet the Everbridge team here.
Job Duties Include:
- Participates in evaluation audits of internal and external software & services
- Ensures Risk-based Compliance to governmental and industry standards such as FISMA, FedRAMP, and SSAE 16 SOC 2 Type II
- Tracks Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&Ms) towards remediation
- Establishes credibility and maintains strong working relationships with groups involved with information security matters (Legal, Business Development, Internal Audit, Operations, etc.)
- Responsible for building information security as a core competency throughout our relationships with our internal teams/partners/vendor; this includes providing education and training to the organization
- Provides support and implementation for corporate security projects
- Works proactively with business teams to ensure compliance objectives are met
- Evaluates complex business and technical requirements, and communicates inherent security risks and solutions to technical and non-technical business owners
- Delivers findings, recommendations and remediation steps for all activities
- Review security reports and to ensure systems security exceeds Everbridge's goals
- Extensive cybersecurity experience
- Deep hands-on experience with Risk/Compliance based on NIST (or equivalent) framework
- Knowledge of general security concepts and methods such as vulnerability assessments, privacy assessments, intrusion detection, incident response, security policy creation, enterprise security strategies, architectures and governance
- Executive-level written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive project leadership experience
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Ability to perform work duties on-site
- Ability to work and effectively prioritize in a highly dynamic work environment
- IT Security Auditing
- Disaster Recovery Planning and Management
- CISSP Certified
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations all over the world, our team of 500+ dedicated employees support over 3,400 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber-attack incidents, customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on executing response plans.
Our culture is all about "Making a Difference," and we are proud to serve:
- 8 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 6 of the 10 largest global automakers
- Over 1,000 Hospitals
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do.
Do you think you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our award-winning team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: EverBridge, Pasadena , Technical Program Manager, Information Security, IT / Software / Systems , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!