Sr. Technical Business Analyst/Solutions Design
Company: CIT Group Inc.
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Overview Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding
company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31,
2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC,
Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and
more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing,
and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and
small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also
offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank
franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California,
operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more
information, visit cit.com. Responsibilities The Sr. Technical
Business Analyst is responsible for evaluating business
requirements and assisting in delivering new or enhanced software
systems and integration solutions for retail and online banking
channels. The incumbent will participate in and/or manage projects
that translate business needs into new products, services and
solutions, requiring a high level of analysis and problem solving
skills, while ensuring compliance with company policies and
procedures.Key responsibilities include:
- Provide analysis and project management for application
development and customizations.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand and interpret
requirements, then document, plan and manage all internal and
vendor communications, test cases, UAT and release management.
- Ensure all documentation, requirements, sign-offs and other
artifacts are retained. Qualifications Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology supporting
core consumer banking and deposit systems. Experience with FIS IBS
solutions is preferred but not required.
- Required - experience and functional understanding of retail
banking domain. Good understanding of Retail operations, bank
administration, compliance, records management experience
- Ability to lead the consumer banking initiatives including
managing scope, cost, schedule, internal staffing and outside
vendors, and contractual deliverables.
- Ability to understand and work on consumer banking IT risk and
compliance remediation plans and risk mitigation plans for various
domains such as Application security, incident management, issue
and exception management, Disaster recovery etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications,
organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to write reports and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information to management,
internal clients and vendors.
- Strong analytical and trouble shooting skills and experience.
Ability to translate business unit needs into technical
- Ability to effectively adapt to rapidly changing priorities and
- Good working knowledgeable of relevant operational policies,
procedures, and regulations
- Highly competent in the use of and training ability on all
applicable bank systems and programs.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, especially Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and MS Project
- Strong SQL skills to analyze existing data and identify
gaps/data quality issues
- Experience working with diversified multi-location team
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science,
Information Technology or related discipline from an accredited
four year college or university or 4 years equivalent experience is
Keywords: CIT Group Inc., Pasadena , Sr. Technical Business Analyst/Solutions Design, IT / Software / Systems , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!