Sr. Software Architect (Cloud)
Company: Bluebeam, Inc.
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Here at Bluebeam we build collaboration software which is loved by
AEC professionals globally. We are a proactive, positive,
tight-knit team with a great sense of purpose and passion for our
work. We enjoy what we do here at Bluebeam.
We are looking to expand our engineering team by bringing in a Sr.
Software Architect onto our team.--In this high-impact, non-manager
position, you'll provide technical leadership and architectural
guidance to the entire Bluebeam product line, working across
multiple departments to deliver our award-winning collaboration
About the ROLE:--
- Define, assist with, and coordinate software design and
architecture across Bluebeam product lines ensuring clean,
performant designs that will scale.
- Understand and communicate our existing architecture and future
architectural vision to developers and leadership through
well-maintained design documentation, training, and
- Coordinate design choices across departments to make sure
departmental design direction is compatible with designs being
implemented in other departments.
- As a high impact, highly visible, non-manager position, you
must bring both strategic and hands-on technical
- Work closely with DevOps to ensure build architecture and
continuous integration environment is scalable and provides a
- Suggest and evangelize the new capabilities using the latest
technologies with proven prototypes.
- Participate in system design and make sure the proper
architecture is built and deployed.
- Provide positive influence and direction in a large
multi-national team in an inclusive, collaborative manner, gaining
the trust of engineering managers, engineering leads, developers,
project management as well as the executive team.
- At least 3+ years in an architect role, ideally architecting
enterprise class, highly scalable, high throughput, fault tolerant,
cloud architectures that have been successfully deployed and
maintained in production with a large user base.
- 10+ years of experience developing enterprise scale
applications using strongly typed languages like .net and C#, Java,
Scala or similar.
- Prior experience in leading technical architecture in
- You love solving problems and it can keep you up in night. You
are always looking for new ways and tools to solve tough
- Coupled with your technical ability, you will possess strong
communication skills (both written and verbal) as well as polished
- Always willing to learn new programming languages. Knowledge
and experience with AWS, Azure, Machine Learning, SQL Server,
NoSQL, Node, go Lang and C#--are--a plus.
- Experience in micro-services architecture is a plus.--
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please
send us the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a
cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip
you've drawn ---anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you
want to work here.--
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are
committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry,
religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status,
national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital
status, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Bluebeam, Inc., Pasadena , Sr. Software Architect (Cloud), IT / Software / Systems , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!