Associate Attorney with 3+ years of experience
Company: BCG Attorney Search
Posted on: November 16, 2023
A law firm in Pasadena, CA, is seeking an Associate Attorney to
handle defense litigation matters involving product liability,
catastrophic personal injury, and professional liability matters.
The successful candidate will manage a caseload comprising
substantial litigation defense, including various practice areas
such as general liability, premises liability, construction defect,
and potentially professional executive and D&O.Duties:
- Manage defense litigation matters, including product liability,
catastrophic personal injury, and professional liability
- Handle a caseload that encompasses a wide range of litigation
defense cases, potentially spanning various practice areas.
- Conduct legal research and analysis and prepare legal documents
such as briefs, pleadings, and motions.
- Appear in court for hearings, trials, and other legal
- Collaborate with senior attorneys, paralegals, and support
staff in managing cases effectively.Requirements:
- 3+ years of litigation experience.
- Eagerness to succeed and take on challenging cases.
- Must be licensed to practice in California courts.Education:
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from an accredited law
- State Bar of California membership in good standing.Skills:
- Strong litigation and legal research skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Legal document drafting and case management.
- Proficiency in legal software and tools.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.Experience:
- 3+ years of litigation experience.Benefits offered: The firm
offers a competitive compensation plan and an excellent benefits
package to qualified candidates.Founded in 1998, this firm
specializes in a wide range of areas including business litigation,
insurance coverage, workers' compensation, intellectual property,
product liability, and others. With 22 offices, this nationwide law
firm provides responsive legal service at a reasonable price
throughout the country. The firm is built on the integrity and
professionalism of diverse attorneys. The firm offers a competitive
salary and excellent benefits package in a collaborative and
dynamic work environment. The firm is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. The lawyers have a long history of giving back to
communities through pro bono activity., SKILLS - Personal Injury
Defense,Product Liability Defense,Professional Liability
Keywords: BCG Attorney Search, Pasadena , Associate Attorney with 3+ years of experience, Legal , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!