Posted on: December 4, 2019
If you are a Project Executive with experience, please read on!
Based in the gorgeous Pasadena, our client, almost 40 years old, is
a progressive West Coast construction group known for its superior
management and field team, best-in-class standards and
craftsmanship. Their expertise runs deep in pre-construction,
project planning, timely and professional execution of the
construction process in retail, healthcare, non-profit and occupied
settings from tenant improvement to ground up.
We provide a challenging, fun and rewarding workplace environment
that provide enables us to attract and retain the most talented
professionals in the industry. Construction is a high-stress,
deadline-driven environment so we make sure we are providing
activities and company events (both on the job and outside of work)
that allow our people to have some fun and reward them for all
their hard work .
If you have 15+ years of project management or construction
executive experience (preferably OSHPD) and would like to work for
a fast-paced, innovative and exciting GC that goes the extra mile
to guarantee employee satisfaction, please apply today.
What You Will Be Doing
Project Executive Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the financial and general project performance of
all projects within their respective portfolio of projects.
- Responsible for acquiring new work and maintaining relations with
existing and prospective clients.
- Lead pre-construction efforts for potential and secured work.
- Has total responsibility for the success of their customer and
our success with that customer.
- The Project Executive is responsible for overseeing a certain
amount of margin annually, and to ensure that we are a) going after
the right type of customers, and b) meeting or exceeding those
- Responsible for the customer and their projects, and our
performance of those projects from cradle to grave. The customer
knows they have a principal in charge they can count on, as do
- Ensure that our clients are taken care of and have an enjoyable
experience working with our team.
- Lead community service events and participate in select industry
events to help foster growth through continual education.
- Participate with development of and review of project schedules.
Know how and when to pull in resources to avert problems.
- Looked upon to confront the difficult issues that may arise on a
project between construction, personnel matters, and all things in
- Provide senior overview and input for project schedules during
project acquisition efforts and execution of work.
What You Need for this Position
Project Executive Requirements/Qualifications:
- Desire to motivate, inspire, and develop people.
- Utilize good judgment and remain efficient while under
- Ability to work with and direct a team in alignment with our core
- Capable of communicating effectively both verbally and in
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related
information to develop and evaluate options and implement
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals.
- 4 year degree in a construction related major.
- Minimum 15 years' project management experience.
What's In It for You
- Competitive compensation $175,000-$200,000 D.O.E.
- Performance-based bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401k Match
So, if you are a Project Executive with experience, please apply
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Pasadena , Project Executive, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!