Company: Tokio Marine Management Inc.
Posted on: February 13, 2020
About Tokio Marine:
Tokio Marine has been conducting business in the U.S. market for
over a century and we are licensed to write all lines in 50 states,
Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia. We provide unique
insurance and risk management tools from our experienced staff of
account executives, underwriters and loss prevention engineers and
fair and timely claim settlement from a skilled team of claim
professionals. We work with major brokers and leading independent
insurance agents throughout the United States to serve the world's
largest and most distinguished organizations.
We are committed to creating value for our customers by providing
ANSHIN (safety, security and peace of mind). We strive to be
creative and passionate as we work towards our long-term
Tokio Marine Holdings is Japan's oldest, and one of the largest
property and casualty insurers. Founded in 1879, TMNF operates
worldwide in 38 countries. With annual revenues of approximately
$18 billion and an A.M. Best rating of A++, one of the highest in
the industry, we are one of the top 20 insurance providers
Over a 9-week period, participants in TMA's internship program will
be provided an opportunity to learn the basics of commercial
insurance in a corporate setting and obtain an understanding of our
business operations while gaining exposure to several departments
within the Company such as Underwriting, Claims and other Corporate
This role will be responsible for needs assessment, material
creation, and support of initiatives on multiple projects. We are
looking for a dynamic team player who is interested in the
Insurance industry and is comfortable liaising with internal
departments and various levels of management for analysis and needs
Essential Job Functions:
- Timely and accurately complete ad-hoc projects/ reports
assigned by Supervisor and other team members.
- Assist team with performing operational functions essential to
the business unit and department's operation.
- Assist other team members with their daily tasks as
- Comply with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct
job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or
administrative activities at Company.
- Perform special projects and other duties as may be
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Currently enrolled in a College/University and pursuing a
Bachelors or Masters degree. Preferably a Sophomore or Junior year
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills with strong proficiency in Microsoft
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Interest in, or experience within, the Insurance industry a
- Statistics and marketing research a plus
Tokio Marine Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order
to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and
retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race,
religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family
circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status,
or sexual orientation.
Keywords: Tokio Marine Management Inc., Pasadena , Rotational Intern, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!