Lumen Legal is partnered with an international tax practice to
identify and hire a Tax Attorney. This is a contract opportunity
working for our client in Pasadena, CA, for approximately 12 months
with possible extension.
The hired Tax Attorney will deliver great results by:
• Providing legal advice and counsel to clients while working
with other Tax Attorneys and Certified Public Accountants.
• Working with clients on issues such as: Expatriation, Real
Estate, Foreign Trusts, and Mini-Multinationals.
• Answering questions about international tax issues, helping
clients understand their situation, and create a action plan to
As a Tax Attorney, you will enjoy:
• A competitive hourly pay rate.
• Working with flexible hours.
• Frequent and friendly contact with your Lumen Legal
As a highly qualified Tax Attorney, you will possess the
following skills, experience, and attributes:
• Juris Doctor degree from an accredited law school
• Two or more years’ experience working as a Tax Attorney.
• Experience with conducting analysis of new and changing laws
and regulations to determine applicability to the organization.
• Proven experience working closely with stakeholders to assess
impacted areas of laws and regulations and adherence thereto.
• Active member and in good standing of the bar in at least one
state or territory.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and applicable
About us: Lumen Legal was founded in 1993. We are experts in
legal staffing and outsourcing. Our clients include corporate legal
departments, law firms, and government agencies across the U.S. Our
focus includes document review, secondments, contract staffing,
commercial contracts outsourcing, managed services, legal spend
analytics, and direct hire services. We are known for our
responsiveness to client needs and for providing high-quality
services. We are also the primary legal staffing provider for
AdvanceLaw, a consortium of 240+ forward-thinking General Counsel
seeking to innovate in their legal service delivery model.