User Interface Designer Unity3D/Product Designer
Company: Virtualitics, Inc.
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Virtualitics is a fast-growing
startup focused on uncovering key insights in data. Our software
helps customers through a combination of machine learning,
immersive data visualization, and a collaborative shared virtual
environment. Our technology is based on a decade of research at
Caltech (California Institute of Technology) and NASA's Jet
Propulsion Laboratory (JPL).
The platform has been deployed by government agencies, several
Fortune 500 companies across multiple industries, and many
prestigious academic centers. We're proud to have been recently
named as one of the Air Force's "big bets" on emerging
Our fast-growing team is looking for a skilled, motivated, and
reliable Product Designer to help grow our company.
What You'll Do:
- Design interfaces in unity3d for both desktop and 3D world
space VR in Virtualitics Immersive Platform (VIP)
- Provide design documentation with prototype, wireframes,
mockups, and user journeys
- Work as a member of the design group to present ideas to Dev,
Machine Learning teams, and the company as a whole.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work extended hours
during critical periods
- The ability to work independently and remotely in an
environment that changes rapidly (we're a startup)
- Proven UI/UX software design experience, and research
- Strong graphics design background using Adobe Creative
- Documentation of user interface style guides
- Strong portfolio of work showcasing a broad range of skills in
both 2D and 3D content creation
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Git (or an alternative
version control tool)
- An ability to thrive in a start-up environment; quick to take
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience with cross-platform UI/UX solutions for VR &
- Experienced in 3D content creation including modeling,
texturing, and animating for game engines
- Technical capabilities with scripting languages Python and
Java, or C++.
- Prior marketing experience using tools like Adobe After Effects
premiere to make video demos
What We Offer You
We are a team of ambitious individuals who are passionate about
creating a revolutionary software company. At Virtualitics, you
will have a significant career development opportunity and a chance
to contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Southern
California. Our benefits include highly competitive pay, equity,
and fully paid health/vision/dental insurance for you + dependents,
unlimited PTO, and tons of office snacks!
Virtualitics is committed to building a company where every
individual can bring their full impact and reach their fullest
potential. Our mission is to build a diverse and inclusive
environment where talented people of all cultures, ages,
perspectives, opinions, education, backgrounds, races, gender
identity, religions, orientations, abilities, and beliefs can grow
and thrive with Virtualitics.
Keywords: Virtualitics, Inc., Pasadena , User Interface Designer Unity3D/Product Designer, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!