Company: 22nd Century Technologies
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Design and create various types of deliverables in a
collaborative, engaged, and team-oriented environment. Act as a
creative resource supporting Senior and Lead Designers as well as
assisting internal clients in identifying their design needs and
providing them with creative and dynamic solutions.
Collaborate with other designers, writers/editors, and virtual
design/3D staff within Creative Services and externally. Develop
graphic solutions for internal and external clients worldwide.
This position is based in Pasadena, California, within the
Creative Services department.
- Individual should be self-motivated and able to follow-through
on assignments under the direction and guidance of staff manager,
lead, or senior designer.
- Responsible for supporting the creative development and
production of print and digital advertising, social marketing, web
design and corporate communications collateral.
- Develop graphics for small and large format print and for
- Design innovative identities for packaging proposals and
presentations in print and electronic format.
- Solicit bids from print vendors and manage print
- Prepare final layout for print and oversee the production
process internally or with vendors.
- Understand brand and the importance of brand standards and be
able to apply established standards and formats when
- Work well independently and in a team setting.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as
may be appropriate.
QUALIFICATIONS - PREFERRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
BA degree in graphic design preferred, associate degree
considered; 3-5 years of work experience in graphic design.
Bilingual abilities a plus, including fluent verbal and written
- Demonstrated working knowledge using Adobe Creative Suite
(including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat); version
5.5 or up preferred, along with good working knowledge of
- Ability to translate business information into compelling
visuals, e.g., charts, graphs, informational graphics.
- Ability to create maps and work with architectural and
engineering infographics a plus.
- Candidate's portfolio must demonstrate a good eye for color,
composition, legibility, and creativity.
- A good understanding of print production processes.
- Additionally, the ability to create and edit web graphics,
along with skills in HTML, CSS, Flash, Dreamweaver, and Web design
are highly desirable; HTML5 experience is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills; can express and present ideas,
listen well, and work in a team environment.
- Solid writing/proofing skills.
- Good problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Have can-do attitude and does not crack under pressure
Keywords: 22nd Century Technologies, Pasadena , Graphic Designer, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!