Company: Golden Rose Care Center
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Golden Rose Care Center -
ROSE GARDEN HEALTHCARE CENTER is seeking Certified
Nursing Assistants (CNA).
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT OBJECTIVES:
- Work under the supervision of the Charge Nurse to provide
assistance with daily living for our residents according to
policies and procedures established by Santa Anita Convalescent
- Provide a safe environment, physical comfort, emotional and
social support to our residents.
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Ability to verbally communicate with Residents, Families, and
- Patience is very important and teamwork.
- Must be honest, dependable and able to exhibit a caring manner
- Must be able to safely perform the Essential Job Functions with
or without reasonable accommodation.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIALCERTIFIED NURSING
- Answers call lights to determine and meet resident needs.
- Provide personal hygiene including bathing, oral care, skin
care, nail care, dressing, undressing, and shaving for
- Make beds correctly and change linen.
- Assist with toileting, including bowel and bladder re-training
and incontinent care. Serves and collects food trays.
- Feed and or Assists residents to eat.
- Records dietary intake correctly, passes nutritional snacks and
records intake and output as requested.
- Weigh residents as requested.
- Perform and assist with mobility, transferring, ambulation,
positioning, and range of motion using assistive devices as
- Use proper body mechanics when necessary.
- Assures Resident Rights and privacy maintains the
confidentiality of all resident care information.
- Observe and report medical and/or behavioral changes in
- Perform rounds per protocol and PRN if needed.
- Observes universal precautions for infection control including
good hand washing and isolation techniques.
- Follows all safety rules.
- Meet required in-service attendance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
*Experience is a Plus
but not necessary
*No Experience needed
*New Grads are Welcomed, don't wait till you get your card in the
*Please bring proof of Passing State tests or Current Certified
Nursing Assistant (CNA) card.
*Bring ID (i.e. Drivers License and Social Security or passport is
* Must have an Active Nursing certificate.
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT BENEFITS:
- Vacation pay / Paid Time Off
- Sick pay
- Holiday Pay
- Supplemental Medical, Dental, Vision, Accidental and
- In-house skills training
- Competitive pay
- CNA (Required)
- CPR (Required)
Completed license needed:
This Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job Is Ideal for
Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working
on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent
shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure
Keywords: Golden Rose Care Center, Pasadena , Nursing Assistant, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!