Posted on: May 3, 2021
Our client is looking for highly diligent candidates with
excellent attention to detail for the role of Truss
Designer. They are a well established Building materials
provider looking for the right person to help them continue to
Responsibilities & Duties of Truss
- Have a working knowledge of building codes, structural loads,
and local building practices.
- Develop a complete understanding of the software that we use to
- Perform design activities such as, but not limited to:
preparing job quotes, shop drawings, cutting lists, work orders and
troubleshooting. Enter specified information into computer software
to generate approved design.
- Interpret architectural and structural plans for proper load
- Develop quotes for roof and floor systems. Use computer
software to calculate pricing according to specifications of the
blueprint or other available data.
- Review design for structural integrity and verify compliance
with all applicable building codes.
- Learn company products, procedures, culture, and customer
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all
- Attend training sessions to learn and keep current on the
programs we use to design trusses.
- Perform additional directly related appropriate duties as
Qualifications & Requirements of Truss
- Motivated self starter
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong understanding of organizing and prioritizing
- Ability to form strong relationships with customers
- Knowledge of basic math and measurement skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and architectural
- High School diploma, Associate's Degree or equivalent from two
year college or technical school in; Building Trades Technician,
Engineering/Architectural Drafting, Engineering, Computer-Aided
Drafting, or related field.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be
Company is accepting applications and setting up interviews
today please reply to Matt.firstname.lastname@example.org
Take the leap and APPLY
All qualified applicants will
receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex
(including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military
status, genetic information, or any other status protected by
applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and
Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing
quality professionals within multiple industries across the United
States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Pasadena , Designer, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!