Company: Foothill Heights Care Center
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Foothill Heights Care Center -
RN Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead all nursing personnel operations.
- Develop short and long-term goals for the entire nursing
- Establish new policies and update existing policies to improve
the standard of care for patients.
- Plan and oversee admission, nursing, and patient care
- Maintain department budgets and record all expenses.
- Respond to any nursing-related issues in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with medical staff and other departments to ensure
- Oversee all record-keeping processes and ensure all necessary
documents are accurate and up to date.
- Hire and train new nursing staff members.
- Evaluate staff performance and prepare accurate reports
detailing your findings.
Keywords: Foothill Heights Care Center, Pasadena , Registered Nurse, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!