CSR Needed for General Practice
Company: VCA Antech, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Client Service Representative
We are seeking an experienced Client Service Representative to
join our team.
At VCA Animal Hospitals, we take our mission statement - your
pet's health is our top priority and excellent service is our goal
- very seriously. With every opportunity, we aim to exceed each pet
We're looking for a personable yet highly professional "service
extraordinaire" to join us in delivering our mission to our clients
and their pets.
Why We Need You
As the face of VCA, the Client Service Representative sets the
tone for the practice as we build and maintain each customer's
trust and confidence in our abilities. The CSR is the pivot around
which the hospital operates and is responsible for:
- Customer service functions, including: greeting visitors,
answering telephones, and guiding clients and their pets to exam
- Scheduling and confirming appointments.
- Placing outbound calls for follow-ups and reaching out to
- Presenting and explaining fees, including processing
- Recommending, selecting, and obtaining products and services,
- Answering questions regarding products and services, including
educating clients on general animal husbandry and non-medical pet
care (i.e., heartworm prevention, housebreaking, and flea & tick
- Managing medical records, charts, reports and
- Hospital maintenance (including removal of animal waste) and
ensuring that facility is neat and clean at all times-both inside
Keywords: VCA Antech, Inc., Pasadena , CSR Needed for General Practice, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!