Camelia Gardens Care Center -
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE TO BE PAID OUT AFTER FIRST 90 DAYS
1. Is knowledgeable of care plan and provides support to the
residents according to their care plan. Observes residents for
changes in condition or behavior and promptly reports these changes
to appropriate licensed nursing personnel.
2. Assists residents with basic needs, including, but not
limited to oral care, bathing, toileting, dressing/undressing, hair
care, nail care, shaving, bowel and bladder functions.
3. Provides care that maintains each residents skin integrity to
prevent pressure ulcers, skin tears and other damage by changing
incontinent residents, turning, repositioning immobile residents
and by applying moisturizers to fragile skin and other areas.
4. Performs tasks assigned by the charge nurse, including
checking vital signs, weighing residents, applying creams/ointments
and collecting specimens.
5. Lifts, moves and transports residents, using proper body
mechanics or lifting devices for accident prevention.
6. Assists and escorts residents for appointments such as at the
beauty shop or attending activities or church services.
7. Completes certified nursing assistant records documenting
care provided or other information in keeping with department
8 .Walks extensively to and from various locations of the unit
while making rounds and transports residents within the