Pasadena - Dispatcher/Road Supervisor
Company: FirstGroup plc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
First Transit is hiring Dispatch Supervisor in Pasadena, CA.
Dispatch Supervisor is in charge of all day-to-day field
operations. This includes the field direction and guidance of all
staff to maintain high levels of customer service and efficiency in
a safe manner.
First Transit is proud to offer:
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong
presence across North America.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and
401(k) savings plan.
- Company training, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick
- A great work environment.
Dispatch Supervisor responsibilities include:
- Counsels, coaches, and trains drivers and dispatchers. Tracks
trip performance measures, route begin on time, performance,
- Ensures that drivers are performing assigned duties correctly
and safely and that they meet all job related specifications.
- Prepares operational reports/schedules. Maintains accurate
daily records of operations.
- Dispatches as needed. Reconciles previous day deposits.
- Responds to customer comments.
- May assist in driver hiring in accordance with company
- Other responsibilities may include: road checks, routing,
training, payroll, and other administrative tasks as required.
Dispatch Supervisor requirements:
- Obtains a valid CDL required to operate all vehicles at
location, maintains that license, and must be available to cover
different routes periodically as needed
- Must be available to work various shifts including nights,
weekends, and holidays as needed
- Communicates job requirements and responsibilities to
- Conducts on-the-scene accident investigation
- assists drivers in preparing accident reports, OSHA reports and
safety violations documents
- Provides customer support by responding to questions and
concerns regarding customer trips including no shows, cancellations
and missed trips
- 1 Year Transit / Para-transit driving experience preferred
- Previous Transit / Para-transit supervision experience is a
- Strong ability to write clear and precise reports, which
includes; emails, explanation of service interruptions and daily
events, meet daily reporting and safety requirements
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also
committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates
applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California,
FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance
Keywords: FirstGroup plc, Pasadena , Pasadena - Dispatcher/Road Supervisor, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!