Company: Rusnak Auto Group
Posted on: June 3, 2021
The mission of this position is to contribute to the success of
Rusnak Automotive Group (the Company) by providing key assistance
to management and sales department and actively coordinates vehicle
Effectively Assists Sales Department in Vehicle Tracking and
- Arranges all vehicle transportation as needed.
- Ensures consistent follow-up on all inventory concerns.
- Updates all new and/or used vehicle inventory consistently and
in a timely manner.
- Stocks in any new vehicle from port or special order from the
factory or dealer traded vehicle and assists in coordinating
pick-ups and deliveries with any shippers. .
- Updates the inventory system, both new and/or used, up to
- Ensures all the vehicle invoices in the inventory system are up
- Assists department in ensuring photos are taken of select new
vehicles as instructed by management.
- Ensures the website (Rusnakonline) is up to date with pictures,
information, and relevant vehicles pertaining to our
- Works with management to ensure Dealersocket has the relevant
information pertaining to each vehicle.
- Assists with miscellaneous duties for sales: ensures the
packets for each vehicle have adequate pieces to it (extra key,
books, etc.); places key fobs on each car and registering them to
make sure the key vault is up and running and correct; sets up
showrooms and specific areas for events, cleaning, or just movement
of cars; prints vehicle stickers for each car.
- Coordinates with the service department after a vehicle has
been PDI'd and verifying the vehicle. Including making sure the
packets are correct, key fobs are completed, and paperwork ready to
be stocked in.
- Inputs PO's that need to be completed on ADP and bring them up
to the business office along with MSO's.
- Assists all the Sales Managers by retrieving vehicles from
other locations including off-site storage.
- Required; Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
at least 1 year of retail related experience.
- Required; Good verbal and written communication skills.
High School Diploma/GED : Required
Valid CA Driver License
Keywords: Rusnak Auto Group, Pasadena , Inventory Coordinator, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!