AVP, Collateral Servicing Unit
Company: CIT Group
Posted on: June 6, 2021
CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses
and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their
goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company
with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank
subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The
company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing,
community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and
vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and
payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's
consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and
regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about.
The AVP, Collateral Servicing Unit assists with daily servicing
activities in Commercial Loan and Agency Services,
- Collateral Servicing Unit, including collateral management,
quality review/callback, imaging.
- Provide outstanding service to our internal and external
clients, aiding in the management of the various loan
- Prepare documentation as required by internal and external
auditors; i.e. SOX, OCC, etc.
- Provide training and supervision to team members to ensure
department quality and service levels are maintained.
- Assist the Director in the compilation of monthly reports,
volume totals, staffing metrics, etc.
- Assist with testing of enhancements, disaster recovery failover
- Be a strong leader and mentor to the CSU team.
- Management and oversight of staff and activities within the
Collateral Servicing Unit.
- Demonstrate a strong level of understanding of commercial loan
documents and loan collateral.
- Strong computer literacy, including an understanding of
- Ability to monitor loan activity and effectively diagnose
potential problems and root causes to provide recommendations to
enhance the process.
- Strong personal and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion in
the performance of daily activities.
Keywords: CIT Group, Pasadena , AVP, Collateral Servicing Unit, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!