Company: United Pacific
Posted on: June 7, 2021
If you would like to be considered for future openings at this
location, please feel free to share your information with us
Some of the positions we may have available in the future
- Store Managers
- Assistant Store Managers
- Part-time Sales Associates
- Full-time Sales Associates
All positions include;
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Flexible schedules
To learn more about the specific requirements of a position, and
job duties please review the opening details once the job posting
Please note that submitting your information to this posting
does not constitute a formal application. This posting is not for a
current opening but saves your contact details in case we have an
opening in the future you may be a fit for. Please formally apply
if there is a position listed that you would specifically like to
be considered for.
All of our positions require the below qualifications. Some
positions have additional requirements. Please review the job
requirements for any roles you apply to as they may be
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Must be able to work alone in the store for extended periods of
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, in both verbally
and in written form.
- Must be able to provide proof of authorization to work in the
United States if hired.
- Ability to work varying shifts, including overnight shifts and
holidays. Physical abilities necessary:
- Ability to stand and/or walk for an at least 8 hours.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 20 pounds from
ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday.
- Ability to occasionally push and pull with arms up to a force
of 20 pounds (i.e., utilizing a hand-truck).
- Ability to occasionally climb a ladder to store or retrieve
materials, and/or place or remove signage.
- Capable of working in small spaces at times.
Keywords: United Pacific, Pasadena , Future Opportunities, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!