Bookkeeper - Entry Level
Company: Rusnak Auto Group
Posted on: June 7, 2021
This position contributes to the success of Rusnak Automotive
Group (the Company) by effectively and efficiently reviewing
schedules, reconciling accounts, compute commission and taking
appropriate action on various accounting duties and processes.
Effectively and Efficiently Assist in Computing Commission and
Conducting Bookkeeping Duties for All Franchises:
- Compute bonus/commission for Service Advisors, Parts
Consultants and Sales Consultants.
- Review schedules and accounting details in preparation for
month end statistical summary.
- Assist in preparation for the filing of the Sales Tax
- Assist in preparation for the filing of Unclaimed
- Assist with general bookkeeping filing as necessary including
organizing files, updating documents, etc.
- Prepare Ad Hoc reports as necessary.
- Assists the Controller and Accounting Managers as needed in,
but not limited to, these areas:
- Reconciling and finalizing month end procedures;
- Directing and archiving of all business documents and files for
purging and/or sending to storage; and
- As determined by the Accounting Managers, schedule review and
auditing for books.
- Minimum of 5 years in position of Bookkeeper or similar
positions in automotive industries.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills; at least 3
retail related experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Desired: Current California Driver License with satisfactory
Department of Motor Vehicle driving record.
High School Diploma/GED : Required
Keywords: Rusnak Auto Group, Pasadena , Bookkeeper - Entry Level, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!