Digital Marketing Manager, Ecommerce
Posted on: June 8, 2021
An Essendant company, CPO Outlets is based in sunny Pasadena, CA
and is America's leading online retailer for power tools &
equipment. CPO operates multiple online sites, in addition to being
the #1 marketplace tool retailer on Amazon, eBay, Sears, and
Walmart. We offer a large selection of new and factory
reconditioned power tools, hand tools, outdoor equipment,
automotive supplies, and accessories from top brands and specialty
manufacturers. CPO has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of
the fastest growing private companies in America.
- Develop and implement marketing/advertising plans and budgets
for customer acquisition and retention that support company's
growth and profitability.
- Consistently monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them
- Analyze, develop and optimize customer acquisition programs
(PPC, CSE, Affiliate, WTB, Retargeting, SEO, Social, etc).
- Maximize customer lifetime value by segmenting and optimizing
our email campaigns (promotional and triggered).
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics
for the president and leadership team.
- Provide thought leadership in crafting and implementing
customer strategies that maximize sales and profitability.
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through
creative PR strategies.
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and
opportunities for growth.
- Draw insights from market and competitive intelligence to
pursue opportunities aligned with customer and Essendant
- Synthesize marketing strategies and insights from customers and
manufacturers with analytical data to develop marketing plans and
improve promotional success.
- Assist in the continuous refinement of on-site customer
experience to streamline the customer's purchase process and
- Externally, be the voice of the CPO brand, ensuring we
communicate consistently across all marketing channels.
- Internally, act as "voice of the customer" and convey
opportunities and issues to internal and external
- Continuously enhance team efficiency and effectiveness through
- Effectively manage deliverables, report on performance, and
communicate expectations with team and stakeholders.
- Manages people, processes, budgets, performance management,
compliance activities, and associate development as required by the
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates ability to work collaboratively across
multi-functional teams and with partners across all levels of the
organization, with proven track record of building positive
relationships with internal stakeholders and external customers to
drive initiatives to successful completion.
- Gathers and analyzes the most critical information needed to
understand problems, making sure to consider broad company and
- Develops realistic plans (e.g., action steps, timelines) to
accomplish objectives by prioritizing and balancing time, actions,
resources, and initiatives to ensure achievement of critical
- Possesses strong communication skills with the ability to
communicate effectively with internal & external end users,
traditional Marketing & IT teams, and leadership.
- Continually searches for ways to improve the customer
experience, ensuring that customer feedback and insights are
leveraged to identify improvement opportunities.
- Ability to be comfortable with a degree of ambiguity as
definition of the changes necessary to grow and changes to the
current experience to the next level are identified.
- Performs other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as
required, assigned and directed.
Education and Experience:
- Requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business
administration and 6+ years relevant experience in ecommerce,
digital marketing, or mobile based businesses. MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills with ability to
set direction and follow through with team members.
- Prior marketing experience in consumer retail/ecommerce or
catalog, with detailed knowledge of mobile, B2C and/or B2B
eCommerce, and retail selling processes preferred.
- Experience running and optimizing large scale marketing
campaigns and developing strategies to increase customer lifetime
value is preferred.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, financial and
problem-solving skills with an interest in working with data.
Google Analytics or Omniture experience preferred.
- Proficiency in web architectures, e-commerce & supporting
technologies, and sophisticated analytics.
- Experience in project management, planning, and process
improvement, as well as problem analysis and resolution experience
at both a strategic and functional level is preferred.
- Experience hiring, managing, developing and leading a team of
people who consistently hit their objectives preferred.
- Excellent product sensibility and ability to market assortment
in an appealing way.
Keywords: Essendant, Pasadena , Digital Marketing Manager, Ecommerce, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!