Store Manager in Training
Company: Lamps Plus
Posted on: June 8, 2021
This is a non-exempt, full-time position. During the initial 3
months of employment, the MIT will be traveling to other locations
to include out of state, for training purposes. Upon successful
completion of the Manager in Training position, the MIT will
transition to a Store Manager role, which may require mandatory
relocation depending on the store location openings.
- Assist the Store Manager with leading, directing and motivating
a commissioned sales team in order to achieve the overall company
- Deliver top-tier customer service to every customer, building
loyalty and referrals.
- Drive Company programs while minimizing operational
- Present and discuss various lighting and interior design
product options based upon discovery of the prospective clients'
lifestyle, needs and goals.
- Minimum of 2 years of prior retail experience.
- Prior Retail Store Manager experience is preferred.
- High School Diploma required. A Bachelor's Degree is
- Interior design education or related home furnishings
experience a plus.
- Must possess strong computer literacy, as well as great
training facilitation and communication skills.
- Motivated, energetic individual who enjoys working with people
and providing superior customer service.
- Must be reliable and be able to work a flexible retail schedule
including evenings and weekends.
- Must pass security background check.
Lamps Plus is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are
interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in
the United States; however, we are not able to sponsor visas for
Keywords: Lamps Plus, Pasadena , Store Manager in Training, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!