Retail Support Specialist
Company: East West Bancorp, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
For more than 45 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway
to success. With over 120 locations across the U.S. and Greater
China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and
West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help
guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific
looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and
our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate,
entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, and
high-tech help build sustainable businesses and expand our
associates' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a
top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S.
and Greater China markets. With total assets over $52.2 billion,
we're ranked among the top 25 largest banks by asset size in the
United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes
magazine as one of "America's Best Banks." With a strong
foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute
integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach
We are currently seeking a Retail Support Specialist who will be
responsible for supporting the branch management team in leading
branches to achieve customer service and operational excellent.
This position is expected to perform a support function providing
guidance to branches on matters of service and quality.
As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing and
stable organization that provides career path development
opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
- Collect and analyze branch audit results.
- Author and deliver weekly huddles to drive positive
- Conduct routine and preventative quality assurance processes to
monitor customer satisfaction and ensure policy compliance for
- Monitor branch operational activities and provide tracking for
branches monthly, quarterly, semi-annul and annually.
- Responsible for consolidating data and building reports.
- Assist in planning and implementing various projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- 1+ years retail banking branch operations experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Able to work independently
- Must be a team player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Work, Power Point
Keywords: East West Bancorp, Inc., Pasadena , Retail Support Specialist, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!