Financial Aid Counselor
Company: TCS Education
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Financial Aid Counselor is responsible for the initial
financial aid (FA) contact with perspective students and recurring
contact with continuing students, advising and assisting students
with FAFSA completion and setting the expectation for what students
should anticipate during the FA process.
- Inbound and outbound calls to students to complete initial
- Serves as the primary contact for students to promote FAFSA
completion and missing documents.
- Serves as the primary contact for continuing students for new
FAFSA completion and missing documents.
- Counsels incoming students on financial aid resources.
- Stays up to date on financial aid information by attending
Financial Aid workshops.
- Other duties as assigned by FA management.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- Flexible and quick learner.
- Desire to learn.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Ability to empathize with different demographic
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits
package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the
field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid
time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and
disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution,
multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement,
professional development, and regular employee appreciation
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: TCS Education, Pasadena , Financial Aid Counselor, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!