Biostatistician I ( Behavioral and Health Services Research )
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Under general supervision, provide statistical support for a
wide variety of research projects under the supervision of higher
- Provide data analysis support for researchers and
biostatisticians in the research department by using statistical
- Produce tables and graphics for statistical reports using a SAS
and other computer languages.
- Prepare datasets for analysis by merging files, creating
analysis variables, editing data, and developing
- Assist with interpretation of analysis results.
- Design and implement appropriate data collection and quality
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in analyzing research data
using statistical package(s).
- Master's degree or in biostatistics, statistics, mathematics or
a related field of study with at least one (1) year of coursework
in statistics or biostatistics.
License, Certification, Registration
- Ability to organize and manipulate large datasets.
- Ability to express complex statistical concepts and technical
information to researchers or to audiences with clinical
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills, writing skills,
communication skills, consulting skills, and ability to work within
- Must be an independent self-starter.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
- Experience with medical or health research.
- Minimum one (1) year of related statistical consulting
experience in healthcare or medical research areas.
- Knowledge and experience with SAS programming language.
Primary Location: California,Pasadena,S. Los Robles
Administration Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Variable Workdays:
Mon - Fri Working Hours Start: 08:00 AM Working Hours End: 05:00 PM
Job Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-SCAL-01|NUE|Non Union
Employee Job Level: Individual Contributor Department: Department
of Research And Evaluation Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time Kaiser
Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse
and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital
status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity,
veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing
characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen.
Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be
considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and
state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but
not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance
Click here for additional requirements >
Share This Job
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Pasadena , Biostatistician I ( Behavioral and Health Services Research ), Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!