Team Member (Barista)
Company: Peet's Coffee & Tea
Posted on: June 9, 2021
About Peets CoffeeSince 1966, our Peetniks have
journeyed in the pursuit of better a better blend, a better cup of
coffee, a better experience for our customers. Our goal has been to
offer the best coffees in the world, without compromise.
Collectively, we foster a culture based on authenticity that
inspires people to unleash their unique, personal passions and
expertise toward achieving our vision and mission. Our coffeebar
Peetniks are passionate about our customers, our coffee and our
culture. It takes talent and dedication from hundreds of Peetniks
to make a single cup of Peet's coffee. Join us!
Team Member: Core PurposeThe Team Members core
purpose is to deliver an exceptional customer experience through
quality engagement, friendly, quick and genuine service and a clean
and well-stocked coffeebar. Team Members contribute to Peets
culture by being team-oriented, punctual and reliable and
laser-focused on quality and our customers.
In addition to modeling Peets culture and values and following
policies and procedures, principal responsibilities include, but
are not limited to:
- Engage with customers by welcoming them, providing warm,
friendly and genuine service, understanding their needs and
thanking them for their visit.
- Brew or prepare drip coffee and teas and food items according
to Peets strict freshness and quality standards for customers.
- Maintain a customer-first attitude while working with a strong
sense of urgency.
- Actively work to increase customer traffic and sales through
sampling, product suggestions and other initiatives as directed by
- Keep a professional overall presentation, by modelling
friendly, respectful and business-appropriate communication with
coworkers and customers and by maintaining a clean and well-groomed
- Maintain a meticulously clean and tidy coffeebar environment
through regular cleaning, stocking and organizing.
- Follow all food and safety standards.
- Accurately follow all cash handling guidelines and protect
- Focus on Customers: Build strong relationships with customers,
anticipate their needs and provide service that exceeds their
- Commit to Learning: Actively seek to grow and develop new
The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
position. Job responsibilities can change according to the
operational needs of the business.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Carry a friendly, energetic, personable demeanor and have a
passion for great customer service with a customer-first
- Exhibit a strong focus on quality with an interest in learning
more about coffee.
- Be extremely reliable and punctual.
- Enjoy working in a team-environment and building great
relationships with their coworkers.
- Have the ability to work quickly, embrace and learn new
information, multi-task and incorporate feedback into personal
- Perform variousphysical tasksduring a work shift.
- Possess the interest and ability to promote into the Barista
position by passing all required certifications and trainings
within three months of their start date.
Keywords: Peet's Coffee & Tea, Pasadena , Team Member (Barista), Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!