Company: LAZ Parking
Posted on: June 9, 2021
LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking
companies in the country. We often say, "parking is our industry,
but people are our passion". Our mission is to "create
opportunities for our employees and value for our clients." When it
comes to parking, we're the experts!
TheLAZ Hospitalitysilois a unique team within LAZ Parking
dedicated to growth through operational and financial excellence.
The Hospitality team specializes in Hotel Partnerships across the
country and excels at developing relationships through training,
human connection, and career development for our employees and
The Spirit of the Position:
Do you love driving cars? Meeting new people? Are you energetic
and fast on your feet? Well then, we are looking for you. We are
hiringValet Attendantsto woo our customers while parking their cars
in a professional and responsible manner.
A LAZ Valet Attendant plays a significant role in the success of
the company. They are the first person our clients and customers
see upon arrival, and the last person our clients & customers see
when they depart. A warm welcome, smiling face, and professional
demeanor are of the utmost importance.
What Will I Do?
- Help direct traffic to keep the flow of cars clean and
organized, all with a smile on your face!
- Welcome guests upon arrival and departure.
- Greet all customers by name, take care of their needs, and
develop a rapport with each person driving up to your stand.
- Open and close doors for every customer upon arrival and
- Assist guests with luggage from vehicle and to vehicle as
- Turn off each car and remove keys.
- Provide each customer with a valet ticket and provide retrieval
- Park and retrieve cars like a champ. This means carefully,
efficiently, and in a timely manner.
- Provide a self-reliant attitude when needed. Must be able to
work with or without supervision.
- Promote awesome customer relations. Smile, go above and beyond,
make them love LAZ Parking the moment they meet you.
- Dynamic. You're charismatic, full of energy, and happy to help
in any way you can.
- Dependable. Responsible is your middle name. You never
disappoint because it's not in your nature.
- Experienced in the hospitality industry (Parking, Restaurants,
- A good driver with a valid driver's license and driving record
to prove it. You don't speed, you're cautious - ESPECIALLY with
other people's property. You can also drive a standard
transmission. Vroom, vroom!
- Good under pressure. You don't fold and get overwhelmed easily.
Instead, you prefer chaos so you can kick its butt.
- Good at communicating and can speak, read, and comprehend
- A team player. You're open to different opinions and can help
motivate your team.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Parking and/or hospitality industry experience is preferred but
- Willingness to work in the elements -- heat, wind, snow, rain,
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform
the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status:Non-Exempt, Tipped
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our
employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to
provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons,
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently
separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our
application process is used for the process of limiting or
excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such
LAZ Parking participates in E-Verify
Keywords: LAZ Parking, Pasadena , Valet Attendant, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!