Registered Nurse Full Time Mid-Shift Urgent Care
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Do you have compassion and a passion to help
healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values
you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your
life’s best work.(sm)
What You’ll Do (aka Description):
It is time to take your career to the next level. As a Nurse at
Optum, you will be responsible for providing professional nursing
care by assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the care
of patients under the supervision of a clinician or Registered
Nurse. You will delegate tasks as needed to professionals and
para-professional teammates. As a nurse, you will coordinate
activities and work closely with clinicians and teammates to
maintain efficient department functions and ensures successful
operation of the department. You will be responsible for performing
operational duties as required under the supervision of the site
administrator or designee.
What Work Will Look Like:
- Schedule: full time, 12-hour mid-shifts working 3 shifts per
- Location: Pasadena, CA
- Setting: Urgent Care Center
- Must have cardiac monitoring and triage experience.
- Must be available to work rotating weekends, holidays and
- Non-exempt / hourly.
- 1 or 2 years of post-high school education or a degree from a
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Current California RN license.
- Basic Life Support for Providers by American Heart Association
(AHA)- (100% online is not acceptable).
- ACLS and/or PALS certification - (100% online is not
- Over 3 year and up to and including 5 years of experience.
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will
be required to screen for symptoms using ProtectWell mobile app,
Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone
system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved system screener.
When in a United Health Group building, employees are required to
wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply
with any state and local masking orders.
It'd be even better if (#Preferred):
- Experience in an ambulatory care setting and/or specialty area
such as: OR, ER, Urgent Care
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire
organization around one giant objective; make health care work
better for everyone. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family
of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most
advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its
fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance
teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you’ll
find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular
opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
Keywords: Optum, Pasadena , Registered Nurse Full Time Mid-Shift Urgent Care, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!