OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create
software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of
digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise
OpenText EnCase Endpoint Security detects, validates and
prioritizes unknown threats, assess the scope and impact of a
compromise, and returns devices to a trusted state.
We are looking for talented, driven, entrepreneurial people to
execute on the OpenText strategy.
As a Senior QA Engineer on the EnCase Endpoint Security team,
you will work with a range of technologies to enhance automation
testing coverage of the product. You will work closely with team
members to test the product.
- You must be a team player; as a team, we win, pivot and learn
together. There is no room for egos on the team.
- You must be a self-starter, able to take a concept and run with
- You must be creative, able to design and troubleshoot with
- You have an attitude that moves things forward, take a "nothing
is impossible, whatever it takes" approach.
- You love challenges and thrive when working in a fast-paced
- You don't embrace problems, you embrace solutions.
- Write script to automate testing of applications, using C#, or
- Experience with Relational databases
- Experience implementing or testing with Stub and Mock Service
considered an asset
- Experience with test Automation tools and software focused on
Unit and Integration tests leveraging Restful APIs
- 5+ years as a QA experience with web and ecommerce
- Extensive knowledge of software testing methods, working in an
- Experience testing large scale applications that run in a
geographically distributed architecture
- Experience with continuous integration, build, and release
automation using Jenkins
- Familiarity of development lifecycle management, working in an
- Work with MS SQL database
- Work with ODATA, and batch scripting
- Knowledge of network technologies
Estimated Base Salary $85,000.00 - $124,000.00 USD
PS: Please note this is 8 month contract, including all the
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees
and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best
talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry,
disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual
orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the
recruitment process please email
firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under
Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and
Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee
Polygraph Protection Act
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
Our growing team is mapping the future of Information
Management, and we continue to make new discoveries that expand its
boundaries. Join us and be part of a winning team, where the
opportunities for your career are limitless.
From its innovative start as a research project by University of
Waterloo professors in 1991, OpenText has grown into a global
company with offices in more than 35 countries. Our high-
performance culture has forged our growth and is an excellent fit
for people looking to push themselves to learn and do more.
It's our time to lead, and as part of our team, it will be your
time too. Our continued growth will provide you the opportunity to
explore, learn and chart an exciting career path while enjoying a
good work-life balance.
If you thrive in a dynamic work environment, there is always a
new horizon to explore. We are proud to offer excellent benefits,
challenging work and competitive financial rewards.
Our employee programs prioritize employees' well-being and that
of their families. We offer a comprehensive benefit plan, education
assistance, a wellness/fitness reimbursement and time off to
With offices around the world and flexible work arrangements,
OpenText strives to make sure all our employees feel connected.
Teamwork extends to our social lives too from local social events
to company-wide activities, we want our employees to take time to
relax and have fun.
Corporate Citizenship is more than a program for us, it is
engrained in our purpose, impact, and approach to doing business.
Through numerous volunteer initiatives, we support education and
innovation for global change.
Explore your career and your potential. Become an OpenText