Intake Coordinator Full Time
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: July 19, 2021
Seeking Intake Coordinator for our fantastic home health
team. Join the leader in California Home health
Services! - Full-time opportunity
Open Needs include: Full Time
Provides administrative direction and oversight of the
company's intake operations. Seeks and nurtures growth and business
opportunities. Oversees the Intake function ensuring referrals are
converted to admissions as appropriate, and customer service is
primary. Assures that staff are competent in meeting referrers’
questions and maximizes resources of the company's continuum for
patient/member care services. Works with leadership Team to ensure
quality service delivery. This position reports to Director of
Patient Care Services.
- Will work with referral sources and marketers to obtain
information to complete a referral.
- Ensure we get a patient face sheet, H&P, orders, insurance
- Will run insurance eligibility, make patient welcome calls,
determine out of pocket expense and coordinate with
- Graduate of an accredited school of
professional nursing. BSN and PHN preferred.
- Minimum of three years’ experience, including
two years of home healthcare experience in Quality
- Working knowledge of Medicare home health
- Strong oral and written communication skills
and interpersonal skills.
- Maintains confidentiality of employee and
- Promotes quality, comprehensive services
through a team approach.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and
- Knowledge of OASIS, CMS 485, Title 22, Medicare
Conditions of Participation and The Joint Commission standards
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the
State of California. Required.
- CPR/BLS certification. Required
- Current driver’s license, good driving record,
and reliable transportation
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Pasadena , Intake Coordinator Full Time, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!