Posted on: July 21, 2021
Do you have compassion and a passion to help
healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values
you embrace and the passion you bring to
achieve your life’s best work.(sm)
What You’ll Do (aka Description):
It is time to take your career to the next level. As a Licensed
Vocational Nurse at Optum, you will be responsible for performing
moderately complex and/or specialized patient-oriented procedures
under the supervision of a clinician or Registered Nurse (RN) to
ensure that patients receive appropriate care. Responsible
for performing operational duties as required under the supervision
of the site administrator or designee.
What Work Will Look Like:
- Schedule: Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm
- Location: Pasadena, CA
- Setting: Infusion Center
- Experience performing IV's highly desired
- 1 or 2 years of post-high school education or a degree from a
- Graduation from an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Current California LVN license.
- I.V. therapy and phlebotomy certification required.
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (AHA)- (100% online
certification is not acceptable).
- Over 1 year and up to and including 3 years of experience.
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will
be required to screen for symptoms using ProtectWell mobile app,
Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone
system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved system screener.
When in a United Health Group building, employees are required to
wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply
with any state and local masking orders.
It'd be even better if (#Preferred):
- Experience in an ambulatory care setting and/or specialty area
such as: infusion, OR, ER, Urgent Care
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire
organization around one giant objective; make health care work
better for everyone. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family
of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most
advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its
fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance
teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you’ll
find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular
opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
Keywords: Optum, Pasadena , LVN, Infusion, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!