Are you able to learn quickly? Does being in an upbeat
environment bring you happiness? PeopleReady is hiring a
dedicated Event Associate to take initiative with
transactions, customer interactions, and food service for our
client on Event Day. If you're a positive self-starter who enjoys
working on a fun team and being around food, we would love for you
to apply through the link above.
Note – Pay Rate for this Job is $15.75/Hour
Shift Timing - All Available
* Greeting customers and taking orders for food and beverages,
as instructed by supervisor.
* Taking pride in the details of customer service.
* Receiving payment by cash, check, credit or debit cards,
vouchers, then issuing receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to
* Cooking food or preparing food items, such as sandwiches, salads,
and ice cream dishes, using standard formulas or following
* Assisting with concession stand setup, cleaning, and dismantling,
based on requests from supervisor.
* Experience working as a line cook in fast-paced kitchen
preferred * Able to work in a collaborative and dynamic environment
* Able to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of
time * ServSafe Certification may be required We will help provide
any training necessary * Take pride in your strong work ethic,
positive mindset, and desire to improve * Tier One Screening
A criminal background check may be required. Criminal
convictions do not necessarily disqualify an applicant from
consideration for a position. An individual assessment of an
applicant's prior criminal convictions will be made before
excluding an applicant from consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance No. 184652. If you need more
information, or wish to report violation of this ordinance, please
contact the Department of Public Works (DAA), Bureau of Contract