Senior Employee Relations Business Partner (Pasadena, CA)
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Provides advice and counsel to executive physician leadership
and administrative physicians (Chief of Service, Physician in
Charge, etc.) on human resources matters; conducts training on
human resources topics such as sexual harassment and federal and
state laws related to employee physicians; conducts investigations
on complaints and/or charges involving physicians in coordination
with SCPMG and KFHP legal; develops, disseminates, and updates HR
policies applicable to SCPMG physicians; partners with local HR
Leaders to ensure human resources policies and compliance matters
are applied consistently at the facility area, and regional level.
- Consults with executive physician leadership and administrative
physicians on human resources matters pertaining to physicians.
- Coaches physician leaders when dealing with physician human
- Develops and delivers to administrative physicians human
resources training modules such as sexual harassment, hiring,
counseling and terminating employees, and general H R
- Develops training tools for administrative physicians to assist
them with human resources issues.
- Accountable for conducting or coordinating thorough confidential
investigations of complaints or charges pertaining to
- Works with local executive physician leadership, regional SCPMG
and KFHP legal representatives, and local HR as necessary.
- Develops, disseminates, updates and maintains human resources
policies applicable to SCPMG physicians and other providers in
coordination with SCPMG Legal.
- Establishes effective working relationship with Local H R
Leaders; partners with them in the delivery of training modules and
the investigation of complaints and/or charges as appropriate.
- Promotes organization values, compliance with SCPMG Partnership
Agreement, Rules and Regulations, Principles of Responsibility and
pay practices, and compliance with all State and Federal laws and
- Maintains strict privacy and confidentiality of information
pertaining to physicians, and reports noncompliance with applicable
federal, state, and SCPMG Rules and Regulations and other policies
to property authority.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Pasadena , Senior Employee Relations Business Partner (Pasadena, CA), Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!