Senior Clinician - Adult Outpatient Services FSP
Company: HEALTHRIGHT 360
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Overview:The intensive outpatient department utilizes DMH
FSP funding, is intended to provide service to adults who may be
reluctant to seek services in traditional mental health clinics due
to stigma, impaired mobility, and/or geographic limitations or
poorly engaged. Provide "whatever it takes" services to consumers
including providing services where the consumer lives, assisting
with housing, benefits, employment, education, transportation,
child care, medical and other needed services.
Key Responsibilities:Key Responsibilities include:
- Crisis intervention.
- Individual therapy.
- Group therapy.
- 24hr note turnaround.
- Chart compliance.
- Provide individual, family and group therapy to assigned
- Conduct biopsychosocial assessments.
- Serve as care coordinator for clients as assigned.
Responsibilities include coordination of all services with other
providers and completion of all coordinated care
- Provide case management services as needed.
- Work as part of treatment team in collaboration with the
psychiatrist, therapists, case manager and other team members.
- Assist in crisis and symptom management within assigned
- Provide field based services when needed.
- Provide 24 hour, 7 days per week after hours coverage when
- Ensure that clinical documentation in client record is of high
quality including timely submission.
- Meet expected performance hours as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- MA, MSW or Ph.D/Psy.D from regionally accredited graduate
program. BBS registered.
- Two years minimum clinical experience in delivering mental
- Valid CA driver's license and current automobile
- Must be able to pass background/criminal check.
- Preferred experience with Los Angeles County Department of
Mental Health Documentation.Tag: IND100.
Keywords: HEALTHRIGHT 360, Pasadena , Senior Clinician - Adult Outpatient Services FSP, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!