Senior Printed Circuit Board Designer
Company: Jada Systems Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Jada Systems Inc. is looking for a front-end circuit card
designer to support our JPL customer, Mars Sample Return (MSR)
mission electronics development.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working with a team of engineers on designing and building the
flight avionics for the MSR mission.
- Designing the front-end circuitry of the MSR motor control
- Detail circuit design and verification that will include FPGA,
power supplies, high-speed I/O, ADCs/DACs, and other analog and
- Designing analog and digital design, circuit simulation and
analysis, and design documentation
- Electrical Engineer with at least 5 years of digital circuit
card design experience with an emphasis on mixed signal PCB circuit
card architecture and design
- Experience with industry standard electrical engineering CAE
(computer-aided-engineering) tools such as Mentor Graphics
- Experience with signal integrity, simulation, power estimation,
and worse case analysis for mixed signal systems
- Experience with standard laboratory equipment such as
- Experience with SpaceWire (SpW), CAN BUS, 1553, SPI
- Ability to navigate complex and sometimes incomplete
Education / Work Experience:Bachelor's degree in Electrical
Engineering or Physics with a minimum of 5 years of related
Work Location:This work is able to be done remotely.
This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any
required Export Authorization
Keywords: Jada Systems Inc, Pasadena , Senior Printed Circuit Board Designer, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!