Company: HRC Fertility
Posted on: May 13, 2022
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Adhere to HRC Policies & Procedures.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Perform routine ART procedures including oocyte retrieval,
in-vitro fertilization, standard insemination and ICSI, embryo
culture, embryo cryopreservation, embryo thawing, assisted hatching
and embryo transfer .
- Upkeep and update all quality control, quality assurance, and
- Participate in all pertinent committees and meetings.
- Perform sperm isolation from MESA & TESA specimen, and semen
wash for IVF and IUI.
- Perform sperm motility analysis or mouse embryo assay for
proficiency testing (AAB).
- Data entry-Baby Sentry, Excel, lab data compilation.
- Media preparation of reagents, inventory of lab supplies, and
cleaning of incubators/lab.
- Assist supervisor with CLIA / Tissue Bank / FDA / OSHA / CAP
inspection.Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in
writing, promote teamwork, promote positive human relations and
organize with strong management/leadership skills.
- Flexible, yet organized, with the ability to exercise sound
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Ability to work in collaboration with managers, employees of
all levels, and the physicians.multiple locations available in
Pasadena and La Jolla
Keywords: HRC Fertility, Pasadena , Senior Embryologist, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!