Bellperson - Part Time
Company: The Westin Pasadena
Posted on: June 20, 2022
The Westin Pasadena is an upscale hotel, minutes from the Pasadena
Museum of California Art, Pasadena Civic Auditorium and the Rose
Bowl stadium. Our rooms feature contemporary furnishings, work
desks, coffeemakers, flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi. Amenities include a
heated outdoor pool and an exercise room. Our lobby bar and
restaurant offers healthy Californian cuisine indoors or on our
stylish shaded terrace. With over 20,000 square feet of
meeting/events rooms, there is never a dull moment at the Westin
Pasadena. Come join the most amazing team in beautiful Pasadena,
home of the famous New Years day Rose Parade. This is a full-time
position offering competitive pay, medical, dental, vision and much
Start your new Career with HEI Hotels & Resorts at the Westin
Pasadena--- APPLY TODAY!!!
- Serve guests in hospitable manner to ensure positive guest
experience during arrival and departure.
- Show guests to room assisting with their luggage.
- Explain all hotel facilities, their location in the hotel, hours
of operation, and answer all questions about these facilities and
other hotel questions.
- Check luggage for hotel guests both for day and overnight.
- Maintain the designated station in the lobby, standing alert to
be easily summoned for fronts.
- Open doors and greet guests in a friendly and courteous
- Maintain the cleanliness of the bell stand, lobby and baggage
room. Keep lobby door and windows clean when not busy with
- Post the daily events board and entertainment board in the
- Maintain an open communication line through all shifts by proper
use of intershift log.
- Deliver messages and valet to guest rooms.
- Perform pick ups and drop-offs at the airport for the guests in a
timely and friendly manner and inspect vehicles.
- May perform the duties of a valet as required.
- Assist front desk with key inventory twice weekly.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Find us in the heart of one of California's most exciting cities,
with easy access to cultural sites such as the Historic Old Town
Pasadena, museums, restaurants, and the Rose Bowl Stadium. We're
also only a short distance from the Pasadena Convention Center. We
offer 350 newly renovated guest rooms and 18 unique suites, all
boasting our signature white Heavenly-- Bed with a pillow-top
mattress. Many rooms offer great courtyard or mountain views, and
all are furnished with the uplifting Heavenly-- Bath.Our hotel
offers Associates with many unique benefits such as discounted
garage parking, discounted dry cleaning & laundry services and a
free meal during each shift. We take pride in our community by
volunteering as a group for Walks, Children's Events as well as
supporting our furry friends in the local pet rescues. Our CARE
committee supports the Community, Associates and the Environment
through active volunteering, holding creative & fun events and
collecting donations. As a Hotel, we know that Everything
Communicates, so taking care of our Associates is extremely
important to us. Happy Associates make happy Guests - and that is
what it is all about! We look forward to you joining our fast pace,
driven, big-little work family. Westin Pasadena - One Team, One
Goal!We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified
military candidates to apply.
Keywords: The Westin Pasadena, Pasadena , Bellperson - Part Time, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!