Premier Client Service Associate
Company: East West Bank
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Introduction Since 1973, East West Bank has served as a pathway
to success. With over 120 locations across the U.S. and Greater
China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and
West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help
guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific
looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and
our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate,
entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, and
high-tech help build sustainable businesses and expand our
associates' potential for career advancement.Headquartered in
California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing
commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater
China markets. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit
and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people
the confidence to reach further.OverviewWe are currently seeking a
Premier Client Services Associate. The Client Services Associate
will under supervision, provide service and portfolio support to
Relationship Managers and Portfolio Managers managing and
supporting client portfolios. Build relationship with customers to
enhance customer experience. This position requires multi-tasking
skills and the ability to manage time
- Assist Relationship Managers with the new account opening
process through timely and accurate delivery of information
required. The process includes coordinating with Centralized
Relationship Services (CRS) to collect required documents from
clients, be the point of contact for clients to address questions,
concerns and provide services as needed.
- Assist Relationship Managers by providing sales support,
including assistance with documents preparation, research, pulling
reports, following up with and consistently contacting clients and
prospects with emails and other correspondence.
- Assist Relationship Managers and Portfolio Managers to
coordinate with CRS to provide commercial accounts maintenance on a
daily bases. Daily operational tasks include but not limited to:
fund transfers, auto-payment account set-up, stop payments, request
cashier checks, recognize and resolve account overdrafts, non-post
items, address stop payment requests, handle return items/NSF,
manual out-going wires, exception wires, new account onboarding,
fee waive/fee exception/fee refund, treasury product
troubleshooting(coordinate with Global Transaction Services),
- Provide superior client service as related to deposit and
business loan services, taking ownership of client needs, problems,
and requests, following through to ensure timely and accurate
- Assist in servicing of business deposit accounts, including
completion of necessary forms and documentation, verifying accuracy
of account openings on Bank's deposit system and pulling NSF/OD,
At-Risk and obtain appropriate approval for Waive/Exception
- Assist in deposit acquisition through understanding of business
deposit products and partnering with Relationship Managers to
execute business deposit services recommendations.
- Assist Relationship Manager and Portfolio Managers with the
initial state of the loan origination process through timely and
accurate delivery of information to Funding Department and Loan
- Assist Relationship Managers and Portfolio Managers in problem
loan management and collection activities through review of past
due reports, monitoring of payment postings. Assisting as directed
in early and frequent contact with past due clients to ensure
payment and bringing potential collection issues to the awareness
of the Relationship Managers and Portfolio Managers.
- Assist Relationship Managers and Portfolio Managers in general
portfolio management, including accurate and efficient preparation
and processing of deposit and business loan transactions and
maintenance, focusing on accuracy, promptness and client
- High school diploma, or equivalent education and related
training with three years of customer service experience. Or
Associate's degree in related field with two years of customer
- Familiar with new account opening process and commercial
- Possess basic knowledge of loan operations.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, relating
to internal and external clients and contacts.
- Strong customer service contact handling skills.
- Ability to manage high-volume inquiries in a timely
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to complete all core trainings.
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such
as Microsoft Office software products.
- Possess math aptitude with ability to grasp general accounting
and financial concepts.
Keywords: East West Bank, Pasadena , Premier Client Service Associate, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!