Posted on: June 25, 2022
At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved
seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge
healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors
and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team
that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social
support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through
our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These
values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you'll help
inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of
healthcare and well-being experiences and create the
never-before-seen!Under the direction of the WelbeHealth Provider
and Clinic Supervisor, the WelbeHealth Medication Coordinator is
responsible for working with the clinical team and supporting the
Clinic Nurse to ensure participants receive their prescriptions in
a timely manager. Key responsibilities include entering and
ensuring key participant information is updated and accurate in all
systems and provides instructions to participants living in private
homes or Long-Term Care on the packaging, delivery, and refill
processes of all medications. The Medication Coordinator
collaborates effectively with colleagues and stakeholders to
promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission.
What you'll do:
- Ensure prescriptions are filled timely to avoid gap in
prescription refills as new participants enroll in
- Ensure participant information primarily enrollment status and
delivery address are kept up to date in EireneRx and other systems
- Monitor EireneRx inbox and escalate aging issues to
- Address medication request (new, change, d/c) issues/questions
and escalate as needed.
- Ensure pre-enrollment checklist medication activities are
- Provide general instructions to participant on medication
packaging, refill process, delivery process, etc.
- Arrange for delivery of participant medications from local
pharmacy or from the Center.
- Coordinate medication orders and changes for participants in
ALFs and SNFs as needed.
- Coordinate arrangements for diabetic supplies and equipment for
- Manage refills of specialty medications each month and process
monthly reorders for refillable specialty medications.
- Perform and document ordered procedures and care, in accordance
with scope of practice, as directed by PCP.
- Update CareKinesis when participant is admitted to SNF or
- Participate in pre-enrollment handoff meetings.
- Remain alert and update the supervisor or any member of the IDT
promptly of any changes in participants' condition.
- Participate in standing Clinic meetings such as Morning
Briefing/Huddle/IDT/Ad Hoc or other attended meetings and complete
action items as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Two years' experience in relevant work preferred.
- Experience as Medication MA, Med Tech, or Pharm Tech
- Minimum of two years' experience in a clinical setting with a
frail or elderly population, preferred.
- Ability to follow directions from supervisor and communicate
- Excellent clinical, organizational and communication skills in
settings with seniors, their families, and interdisciplinary team
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse
backgrounds and cultures.
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our
vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a
vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of
vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team
members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and
belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People
seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information or
characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other
status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: WelBeHealth, Pasadena , Medication Coordinator, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!