Proctor - Part Time
Company: West Coast University
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Proctor assists with the administration of paper/pencil and
computer-based quizzes, tests, and exams for students of West Coast
University while maintaining professionalism. Ensures continuous
compliance with established testing policies, laws, regulations,
operating procedures, and University and accreditation standards.
Regularly communicates with supervisor regarding test
administration, facilities, and allegations of academic dishonesty.
Responsibilities are to test applicants/candidates and current
students for all programs and campuses. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND
- Provides assistance to West Coast University
applicants/candidates, students, and faculty with academic testing
parameters according to WCU, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA),
and testing agency requirements
- Schedules proctored admissions and challenge exams; schedules
term/semester tests and make-up tests. -
- Prepares, assembles, and transports appropriate test materials
to test site in order to maintain confidentiality and security.
- Maintains and monitors testing materials such as pencils, WCU
scratch papers, calculators, script, etc. prior to and during
- Evaluates testing environment prior to, during, and after a
proctored test to ensure test security, education integrity and an
appropriate and quiet atmosphere. -
- Distributes, collects, and maintains confidentiality and
security of testing materials.
- Administers standardized group or individual tests for
applicants/candidates and students adhering to the required check
in and identification verification processes. -
- Provides oral instructions, following established procedures;
assists applicants/candidates and students by answering questions,
provides information and instruction on testing parameters ;
maintains test security and education integrity.
- One year of basic test administration experience
- Experience with MS Office.
- Knowledge and use of computer work station and peripheral
equipment as well as -software applications.
- Experience with basic office/clerical recordkeeping/filing
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Associate degree in business administration or related field
supplemented by coursework in statistics, testing or related field
preferred. - ABOUT USFor over 100 years, West Coast University has
been educating and preparing students for professional careers
across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas,
Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach
to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future
healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are
Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric
learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver
transformational education within a culture of integrity and
personal accountability. Our benefited faculty and associates are
offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional DevelopmentWest Coast University is proud to be an
equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to
work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.Campus: WCU
Keywords: West Coast University, Pasadena , Proctor - Part Time, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!