Clinical Nurse II - 5South Med Tech - 12-Hour Nights - $10,000 Hiring Incentive!
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Make a difference every single dayWhen the work you do every
single day has a crucial impact on the lives of others, every
effort, every detail, and every second matters. This shared culture
of passion and dedication pulses through Cedars-Sinai, and it's
just one of the many reasons we've achieved our fifth-consecutive
Magnet designation for nursing excellence. From working with a team
of world-class healthcare professionals to using state-of-the-art
facilities, you'll have everything you need to do something
incredible-for yourself, and for others! Join us, and discover why
U.S. News & World Report has named us one of America's Best
Hospitals!5S is a 64-bed, Acuity Adaptable Medical unit providing
clinical expertise, state-of-the-art diagnostic services and access
to the latest medical advancements and rehabilitation therapies. As
an Acuity Adaptable Unit (AAU) Level of Care is flexible and adapts
to patient needs. This ranges from Non-Monitored to PCU level of
care..As a Registered Nurse on 5South you are responsible and
accountable for the application of the nursing process and the
delivery of patient care for the specialty patient population. You
- provide and accurately document direct and indirect patient
care services that ensures the safety, comfort, personal hygiene,
and protection of patients in a timely manner
- provide patient education on disease prevention and restorative
- provide administration of medications and therapeutic agents
necessary to implement treatment, disease prevention, or
rehabilitative plan of care.
- perform skin tests, immunizations, phlebotomy and the
initiation of peripheral venous access.
- observe and assess signs and symptoms of illness, reactions to
medications/treatments, general behavior, and/or general physical
condition to determine normal versus abnormal characteristics and
initiate emergency procedures when indicated.
- plan and implement individualized patient care based on
observations. Implements appropriate reporting, referrals and care
in accordance with standardized procedures while providing care to
special patient populations and patients with diverse cultural
- identify patients' readiness for learning and their ability to
follow directions/instructions and give consent while identifying
and assessing patient safety concerns with respect to age and
- demonstrate the knowledge and the ability to identify and make
special adjustments as required to the specific populations' needs,
including cultural, spiritual, age, psychosocial, communication,
gender, sexual orientation, economic, education, family and
condition needs.This position is eligible for an Employee Referral
Bonus. See our website for details:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program. BSN or higher
- Current California State RN License required
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced
Cardiac Life Support certification.
- For RN III: Specialty Certification (external applicants may
obtain within one year of hire)Experience:
- Minimum 3 years recent acute RN experience in specialty. Note:
(minimum 1 year recent acute RN experience will be considered for
Registered Nurse II)
- Working knowledge of applicable Standards of Practice.
- Demonstrates a dedication to customer service and an ability to
meet the needs and expectations of patients and health care
- Meets clinical criteria and protocol for Clinical Nurse
Working Title:Clinical Nurse II - 5South Med Tech - 12-Hour Nights
- $10,000 Hiring Incentive!
Shift Length:12 hour shift
Keywords: CEDARS-SINAI, Pasadena , Clinical Nurse II - 5South Med Tech - 12-Hour Nights - $10,000 Hiring Incentive!, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!