Company: Traditions Health, LLC.
Posted on: March 18, 2023
The Account Executive (AE) assumes responsibility for achieving
financial goals by implementing marketing and sales strategies, in
the assigned territory, aimed at effectively selling and promoting
Traditions portfolio of services to skilled nursing facilities,
rehabilitation centers, senior living facilities and senior
communities. The AE is also accountable for executing educational
activities with administrators, case workers, event planners, and
social workers to explain the Traditions value proposition. The AE
works with the other sales teams and support teams for the
achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and
long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Incentive Comp Industry
- Frontrunner - Earnings up to $200,000 +uncapped monthly sales
- This is an exciting time to be part of a growing organization,
come grow with us!
- The Rewards are Endless! Education: Bachelor's degree or
equivalentKnowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Effective technical selling skills
- Good presentation skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent management skills.
- Ability to establish and expand relationships with diverse
- Must be comfortable making cold calls
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environmentTransportation:
Reliable transportation. Valid and current auto
insurance.Environmental and Working Conditions:Works in a routine
office environment. Noise level may be moderately high. Ability to
work a flexible schedule with extended hours. Ability to travel
locally with some exposure to inclement weather. Must have reliable
transportation, valid and current driver's license and auto
insurance.Physical and Mental Effort:Prolonged sitting and some
standing is required. Occasional need to lift, pull, carry and push
items weighing up to 50 lbs. Frequent need to stoop, kneel, and
reach while accessing files. Requires working under some stressful
conditions to meet deadlines and agency needs. Requires excellent
problem-solving skills.Essential Functions:
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding of territory admission
goals. Meets short- and long-term target account goals.
- Develop relationships with key facility accounts and service
these accounts in a legal and compliant manner
- Makes sufficient number of sales calls to meet with 8-10
decision makers per day.
- Demonstrates the technical selling skills and product knowledge
necessary for the Account Executive to effectively present
Traditions values and expertise.
- Partner with the clinical team to ensure that highest level of
service and support to our patients, referral sources, and
- Demonstrates effective communication skills with referral
- Demonstrates effective presentation skills.
- Educates referral sources on the components of the company's
- Responsible for public education relative to home health care
and hospice services available through the agency and methodologies
for obtaining such services.
- Assists with development and implementation of quarterly
Strategic Business Plans and the maintenance of target lists.
Prioritizes accounts in accordance with the market sales plan.
- Has a working knowledge of community resources/vendors.
Develops networking relationships in the community.
- Maintains a professional attitude and works well with
- Identifies and appropriately resolves referral source concerns.
Responds to customer complaints in a timely manner.
- Gathers all needed materials to facilitate patient admission,
- Meets minimum administrative standards: a. Document the minimum
expectation of sales calls daily in CRM (including pre and post
call notes); b. Maintain a complete, up-to-date record of targeted
referral sources in territory in CRM.
- Maintains accurate expense reports, weekly territory reports
and account profile sheets. Reports are submitted on a timely
- Attends weekly sales calls/meetings.
- Completes assignments, as assigned by supervisor.
- Other duties, as assigned by supervisor.Compensation Range:
Traditions' Health aspires to maintain a market competitive,
internally equitable, and performance-based rewards program in
order to attract, retain, and motivate employees. This philosophy
includes to pay commensurate with experience, skills, competencies,
and individual performance. Equal Employment Opportunity:
Traditions Health is an equal opportunity employer that is
committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit
discrimination of any kind based on race, color, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information,
pregnancy or any other legally protected characteristic. Traditions
Health Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccine Policy: Pursuant to the CMS
Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination Final Rule effective
February 14, 2022 Traditions Health is required to have policies
and procedures in place to ensure all facility staff, regardless of
clinical responsibility or resident contact (Home health and
hospice employees, Licensed practitioners, Students, trainees, and
volunteers; and Individuals who provide care, treatment, or other
services for the home health and hospice and/or its patients, under
contract or by other arrangement), are either fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 or have been granted a qualifying religious or
medical exemption. All applicants to whom an offer of employment is
made, shall be required, as a condition of employment, to either be
fully vaccinated by their start date, or approved for a medical or
religious exemption. The policies and procedures specified do not
apply to staff who exclusively provide telehealth or telemedicine
services, and staff who provide support services for the home
health and hospice agencies that are performed exclusively outside
of the settings where home health and hospice services are directly
provided to patients and who do not have any direct contact with
patients, families, and caregivers, and other staff. For questions
related to this policy, please contact our talent acquisition team.
About UsTraditions Health is a rapidly growing, innovative provider
in home health care and hospice. It is our mission to promote
health and independence in the patients we serve, to attract and
retain exceptional healthcare professionals and to conduct our
business with compassion and integrity. We believe that our core
values of Integrity, Compassion, Patient Satisfaction, Team
Attitude, Compliance, Professionalism, and Commitment are the
foundation of our success.
Keywords: Traditions Health, LLC., Pasadena , Account Executive, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...