Call Center Associate
Company: Acuity Eye Group
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Description:SUMMARY:The Call Center Associate I answer incoming
calls from patients and refer doctors. The main responsibility is
to get patient's appointments scheduled efficiently and
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily,
with or without accommodation. The requirements listed below are
representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skill,
and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job
- Serves as the first point of contact for new patients and
referring doctors needing to schedule and reschedule
- Resolves caller needs, including addressing complaints,
providing direction, connecting patients with the clinics or
- Meets the established call center associate metrics for
quality, schedule adherence, hold times, call completion,
productivity, and caller satisfaction.
- Maintains an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor
in accordance with Company policies.
- Keeps commitments and keep direct supervisor informed of work
progress, timetables, and issues.
- Maintains strict compliance with State, Federal and other
regulations (e.g., OSHA, WC, HIPAA, ADA, FEHA, DOL, HR policies and
- Other duties as assigned by management.Requirements:REQUIRED:
High School education, GED or equivalent. 6 months' of prior
customer service experience.DESIRABLE: Spanish speaking preferred.
Medical experience preferred.CERTIFICATES/LICENSES/REGISTRATIONS:
- Ability to be courteous to fellow co-workers in person/over the
- Ability to have patience and empathy on the phone while
speaking to patients.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries from customers, staff,
vendors, or other members of the community.
- Ability to draw valid conclusions, apply sound judgment in
making decisions, and to make decisions under pressure.
- Ability to interpret and apply policies and procedures.
- Must address others professionally and respectfully by actions,
words, and deeds.
- Detail oriented, organized, process focused, problem solver,
self-motivated, proactive, customer service focused.
- Ability to multitask effectively and work in a fast paced and
sometimes ambiguous environment, without compromising quality of
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects with limited
direction, while understanding and contributing to the success of
- Ability to identify and escalate issues appropriately and
professionally.WORK ENVIRONMENT:The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
- This is primarily an office classification. Temperature
conditions are controlled with limited direct exposure to hazardous
physical substances. The noise level in the work environment is
usually low to moderate.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit, stand, walk, handle, or feel, reach with
hands and arms, see, talk and hear. The employee will frequently
lift and/or carry reports, records and other materials that
typically weigh less than 20 pounds. The employee is occasionally
required to stoop, kneel, bend, or crouch.
- Finger dexterity is needed to access, enter, and retrieve data
using a computer keyboard, calculator, and other standard office
Keywords: Acuity Eye Group, Pasadena , Call Center Associate, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...