2018 Fall Intern Data Analytics- Tableau
Posted on: October 4, 2018
ADP is hiring an intern.In this position you will contribute to project-based deliverables aligned to your field of study. You will interact with professionals who will guide and support you as you enhance your skills while gaining relevant experience. As an ADP IT team intern, you will work with our technical team on a variety of projects and assignments in the areas of Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering and other technical disciplines. Whether you want real-world experience with programming, scripting, coding, designing, web development, mainframe, hardware or troubleshooting, we have opportunities to gain experience in the following areas:
- Support, monitor, test and troubleshoot hardware and software problems
- Interact with cross-functional teams, technology and business partners and leaders within ADP
- Work in a team environment, with IT Support, Project and Service Management
- Participate in creating quantitative and qualitative reports and presentations
- Improve processes by analyzing and identifying inefficiencies and recommending solutions
- Participate in discussions and contribute to business solutions as part of a project team -- RESPONSIBILITIES: * [TABP enters] QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: * [TABP Enters] Skills Needed: -- Tableau Experience - a must have Data Analytics Dashboard creations Data extraction Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE-- Magazine, and recognized by Forbes-- as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide. At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Keywords: ADP, Pasadena , 2018 Fall Intern Data Analytics- Tableau, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!