Posted on: April 18, 2019
* Planning and coordinating equipment and facilities logistics in
support of assembly, test and launch operations.
* Being indispensable to the building, integration, testing,
validation and delivery/deployment of systems.
* Conducting functional, performance and environmental testing for
hardware built within the section
* Crafting, implementing, operating and maintaining system test
* Partnering in the development of system designs and requirements
for space power systems and power electronics.
* Owning and maintaining all documentation related to your test
* Reporting on technical progress, schedule, and budget to Line,
Project, and Institutional Management.
This position requires a Bachelor s degree in Electrical
Engineering or similar technical discipline with typically a
minimum of 3 years of related experience, a Master s degree in
similar disciplines with typically a minimum of 1 year of related
experience, or a PhD in similar disciplines.
You should have wide-ranging experience and knowledge in the
* Experience with test software and hardware, particularly using
LabView and LabView-compatible test equipment.
* Ability to appropriately select, assemble and use electronic
bench test equipment
* Experience in the assembly and test of analog or power
* Knowledge of:
* circuit design and board design software associated with
* industry and/or academic practices and standards across a range
of applications related to the testing and integration of
electronic assemblies for space applications
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills for relating
to both internal and external customers
* Validated ability to multi-task with an established track record
of meeting schedule landmarks
* Proven leadership skills and ability to work with fluctuating and
Preferred qualifications include experience and proven capability
in the areas of:
* Knowledge of Altium Designer software
* The application of principles, theories, concepts and techniques
in simulation and test, particularly focused on analog electronics
in space environments
* Military, Aerospace & Space hardware development experience
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of the SGT is to provide a
fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job
applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. SGT
hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their
qualifications for the job to be filled. SGT believes that
employees should be provided with a working environment which
enables them to be productive and to work to the best of his or her
ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of
intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or
disability. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees
in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.
Keywords: SGT,Inc., Pasadena , I&T Lead, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!