Principal System Reliability Engineer/Owner
Posted on: October 10, 2019
ADP's Innovation Center Studio55 is hiring a Principal System
Reliability Engineer/Owner will be responsible for management of
ADP's Global Product & Technology (GPT) agenda on achieving a
fundamentally better reliability posture. Does this sound like you?
- Puzzle solver. Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic and
judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
- Analytical mastermind. Examines systems and spots trends that
others wouldn't find.
- Self-Starter. High-reaching and unstoppable. A
cant-stop-won't-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you
get it right
- Trailblazer. Passionate about change and shaping the future.?We
believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our
people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR
technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world
do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next
generation of ADP technologies and the stakes are high. This role
will be in our newly launched STUDIO55 in the heart of beautiful
downtown Pasadena. Take a peek into our awesome environment here:
Principal System Reliability Owner/Engineer you will use
engineering and development mindset to determine solutions that
will ultimately improve the availability, performance, and security
of the external facing software products and internal applications
used by ADP's clients, partners and associates. THINGS YOU'LL DO:
- Identify key priority initiatives to significantly improve
reliability, both proactively and reactively.
- Work with Major Incident Managers during and after the incident
- Design and implement stability and reliability best practices
and proactive solutions to potential issues by collaborating with
- Summarize complex technical issues into concise recaps for ADP
associates and client leaders.
- Participates with other senior managers to establish strategic
plans and objectives.EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
- A minimum of 10+ years of software engineering and/or
- Mastery understanding of cloud software and data center
infrastructure, integration and operational ecosystems and product
- Systematic problem-solving approach. Consistently offers
recommendations to technical teams based on historical events,
personal experience and knowledge.
- Capable of decision making and Leadership without
oversight.WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US:
- Opportunity to move into a Leadership career path
- Ability to work with a large Fintech portfolio and exposure to
a vast amount of technical platforms
- Opportunity to work with industry experts on a national level
to grow your professional expertise HOW YOU'LL STAND OUT:
- Someone who will challenge the status quo to help us implement
- Communication skills that allow for fluid understanding of
complex issuesLearn more at studio55.io?#LI-AS1 We're designing a
better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for.
Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE?
Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc? as one of the 'Top 50
Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000
organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter,
embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing
for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how
great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of
opportunity. At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation.
ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of
race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin,
age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an
inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit,
qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Keywords: ADP, Pasadena , Principal System Reliability Engineer/Owner, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!