IT End User Technologist
Posted on: October 10, 2019
The IT End User Technologist is responsible for providing technical
support to our entire US based team. We are looking for a real IT
Sherpa, someone comfortable with supporting C-Level Executives,
VPs, Engineers, and anyone else, regardless of their problem or
their technical aptitude.
About the Team:
Our Corporate IT team is comprised of 4 other US based people. We
are a group of fun loving, people s people, who excel in making
friends while getting the job done.
We don t use a tiered system, so you ll handle any and all requests
that come to the table. You ll perform a wide range of duties from
the lowliest printer mapping request, to new computer builds, all
the way up to system migrations. Specifically you will:
* Prepare, configure, and troubleshoot laptops, desktops, phones,
printers and other end user devices.
* Create and assume ownership of accounts in , Office365, and
internal business applications.
* Play an integral role in various projects and company initiatives
like a security program, office moves, and Windows 10 migrations,
and support Audio/Visual functions of the company
* Write and take ownership of documentation on IT systems and
processes that will be consumed by both customers and the team
* 2+ years of experience providing Windows and Mac os desktop
support in a distributed office environment
* Knowledge of IT fundamentals such as network protocols, DHCP, and
* Must be great at engaging people and building relationships
* User account administration and troubleshooting in Active
Directory and Office 365
* Experience with enterprise Microsoft technologies such as AD,
Office365, Skype, Office, etc
* Previous experience with technologies such as Confluence, Jira,
Zoom, imaging technologies, etc
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and
challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving
problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying
mission is to Keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with
operations all over the world, our team of 500+ dedicated employees
support over 3,700 global customers every day in their most crucial
moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter
situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well
as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber-attack
incidents, customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and
reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk
and responders able to assist, automate the execution of
pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on
executing response plans.
Our culture is all about Making a Difference, and we are proud to
* 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
* 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
* 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
* 6 of the 10 largest global automakers
* Over 1,000 Hospitals
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event
management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us
carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we
Do you think you have what it takes to make a difference* Apply to
be a part of our award-winning team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including
sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin,
disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
* Back Share
Keywords: EverBridge, Pasadena , IT End User Technologist, Other , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!