Accounts Payable Lead
Company: ACCO Brands
Posted on: April 1, 2021
All existing jobs are posted on our website. If you don't see
anything you have an interest in, we encourage you to check back
regularly. Click the link below to find out more and apply today!
We are looking for a--Accounts Payable Lead--to join
our--Pasadena--office! Why join ACCO? ACCO Engineered Systems is
one of the largest mechanical contractors in the country. Since
1934, owners and builders have selected ACCO to design, install,
and maintain more than 250,000 mechanical projects. ACCO is
dedicated to the design, fabrication, installation, maintenance and
service of commercial and industrial HVAC, refrigeration, plumbing,
process piping, and building automation systems. Whether your
project is a low or high-rise office building, a shopping mall,
hospital, semi-conductor fabrication facility or pharmaceutical
manufacturing plant---ACCO can design, build, install, and maintain
a mechanical system to meet your needs Here at ACCO, we are a part
of something bigger. Just ask our customers: California Academy of
Sciences, L.A. Live, and San Francisco 49ers Stadium. While we have
been around for 80+ years, we continue to grow at a dynamic pace.
And we are looking for talented individuals to join our team. To
read more about us, check out our--ABOUT US --section with current
news and events. Under the direction of the Accounts Payable
Supervisor, the AP Lead provides support to the Accounts Payable
team members in resolving various vendor invoicing and internal
customer issues, works closely with team to ensure compliance with
department procedures and company policies, assists with credit
card statement and bank reconciliations.-- WHAT DOES THIS ROLE
- Process special disbursements, legal invoices and credit card
- Route vendor invoices to project managers and/or assigned
personnel for invoice approval
- Research and correct invoice issues (i.e., approval delays,
discrepancies, etc.) in a timely manner
- Assist with Subcontract analysis and reconciliations and vendor
- Assure compliance with established A/P procedures.
- Perform monthly credit card and bank reconciliations
- Assist with the month-end close process
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the A/P
Supervisor and the A/P Director WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN A
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting is strongly
- 5+ years of previous Accounts Payable or Accounting work
experience (experience with Construction A/P department and/or JDE
Experience strongly preferred)
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and under pressure to
- Ability to exercise discretion when handling confidential
- Daily instruction of staff of 5+ people preferred
- Proficiency with MS Windows, including MS Word and MS Excel
(e.g. can accurately complete sum functions and calculations using
- Previous experience with document imaging administration
(a.k.a. "paperless" invoice system) preferred but not
- Detail oriented, organized and have a high degree of
- Accurate 10-key by touch (7000+ keystrokes preferred)
- Demonstrated customer service excellence, including
professional, courteous phone skills
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as required by Supervisor
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (The physical demands described herein are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions)
- The employee may regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds,
and occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close
vision and Distance vision.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is
regularly required to walk and sit; climb or balance and stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl (for purposes of assisting with project job
walks and site inspections).
- The employee is occasionally required to reach above shoulder
height to access storage cabinets and shelves.
- Regular & routine attendance is required. WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Collaborative Company Culture-----We have a diverse environment
of skilled professionals - field construction workers, engineering,
project managers, service technicians, and supporting staff - who
collaborate together and make ACCO Engineered Systems an engaging
place to work.
- Competitive Benefits - including medical plans, dental, vision,
401k & company match, supplemental insurance.
- ESOP--- Employee Stock Ownership Program.--An exciting benefit
from us to you, free of cost to all eligible employees.
- Paid time off ---including Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time, and
- Professional Development Programs ---Educational
reimbursements, Professional memberships, training programs, and
career growth opportunities. ACCO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
AA M/F/V/D. We proudly hire U.S. Military Veterans, and those
qualified are encouraged to apply. ACCO will consider qualified
applicants with criminal histories for employment. At this time,
ACCO is unable to provide visa sponsorship.
Keywords: ACCO Brands, Pasadena , Accounts Payable Lead, Professions , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!