IT Technician Level 3
Company: Intelligent Technical Solutions
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Intelligent Technical Solutions is a managed service provider
who's been in business for over 15 years. With more than 100 team
members in Nevada, California, Chicago, Arizona, India, and the
Philippines, we serve some of Southwest's and Chicago Metropolitan
area's finest companies, with industries including architecture,
finance, law, medicine, and manufacturing. We've been repeatedly
noticed by our peers as one of the fastest- growing managed service
providers and small businesses in the country.
Working with ITS is like working with close friends and family.
We're a laid back but professional crew, who is currently looking
to add more talents to join our team. We have opening for IT
Technician Level 3.
The Level 3 Technician's role begins to transition from a
self-improvement role into a client-oriented role. The Network
Ninja's purpose is to serve our clients first and foremost, and
they are the most common technician level in service to ITS. In
order of priority, their purposes are
- to resolve technical issues for clients;
- do onsite work/appointments
- to study, learn and improve their own knowledge and
understanding of technical concepts; and
- to serve as a resource for their teammates who are stuck or
having trouble resolving a technical issue.
Level 3 Technicians are critical stakeholders for clients, and
should demonstrate strong ownership over client systems and issues,
and work to serve as lead IT representatives for their clients, in
both a support and consulting capacity. The qualified candidate for
this position is expected to resolve the following technical issues
with little or no assistance
- Workstation operating system issues of any kind.
- Printer issues of any kind.
- Standard business application (Office, etc.) issues of any
- Line-of-business application issues for common applications
(SAGE, ERP, QuickBooks), and for more niche applications with
- Intermediate and advanced server issues.
- Basic and intermediate networking issues.
- This role may require travel to and from client locations as
requested to pick up, drop off, and connect client equipment,
including workstations, network devices, and other equipment as
- A very strong cultural fit with the ITS way
- A deep passion and love for technology
- A strong understanding of client service concepts
- A desire to learn and grow
- IT support experience in a Managed Service Provider
Example certifications Microsoft MCSA, Cisco CCNA, Sonicwall
- The company pays for all the training and certifications
(e.g.CompTI A+, CompTIA Network+, etc.)
- Competitive base salary
- Health, dental, and vision coverage provided
- Paid Time Off
- Matching 401k
- Certification training and test assistance
We are very big on testing applicants before they come aboard.
Please follow the instructions on the tests below
Step 1. Please complete the pre-employment testing found here https
Step 2. Take a DISC profile assessment https // Email the results
of the DISC profile assessment to (cc ), with the subject "IT
Technician DISC Result- YOUR NAME"
Keywords: Intelligent Technical Solutions, Pasadena , IT Technician Level 3, Professions , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!